We will process the following personal data when you register and use the Service:
- email address;
- telephone number;
- pictures of the data subject;
- information about your use of the Services;
- content that you post, upload and/or contribute to the Services;
- technical data, which may include the URL you are accessing the Website from, your IP address, unique device ID, network and computer performance, browser type, language and identifying information and operating system; and
- location data.
We are unable to provide you with the Service unless you provide us with the personal data set out above as the functionality of the Service is dependent on such personal data.
PURPOSES OF PROCESSING
We will process the personal data set out above for the following purposes:
- To administer your account, to enable and provide the Service and integration with third party services, and to provide, personalize and improve your experience with the Service, and to otherwise provide the Service according to the terms of service;
- to send you alerts or messages by email or otherwise, including to provide you with marketing of our and our related parties’ products and services;
- to inform you about updates of the Service or the terms of service;
- to improve and develop the Service or new services and products and to analyse your use of the Service;
- to ensure the technical functioning of the Service and to prevent use of the Service in breach of the terms of service;
- to enforce the terms of service, including to protect our rights, property and safety and also the rights, property and safety of third parties if necessary; and
- to fulfil requirements in accordance with applicable law.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
We will share and disclose your personal data with brand owners located in the EU/EEA connected to the Service.
RESPONDING TO LEGAL REQUESTS AND PREVENTING HARM
We may access, preserve and share your personal data in response to a legal request (e.g. a search warrant, court order or a subpoena or the like), or when necessary to detect, prevent and address fraud and other illegal activity, to protect ourselves, you and other users, including as part of investigations.
COOKIES, PIXELS AND OTHER SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES
Cookies, pixels and/or other similar technologies are small pieces of data sent from e.g. a website and stored in a user's computer, mobile phone, or other IT device while the user is browsing that website. There are different kinds of cookies, pixels and/or other similar technologies. For example, “persistent cookies” are saved as a file during a longer period, while “session cookies” are temporarily placed on the computer, mobile phone or other IT device when a user is visiting a website. Session cookies disappear when the web browser is shut down.
We will process your personal data as long as necessary in order to provide you with the Service and/or in order to fulfil requirements in accordance with applicable law. Personal data is deleted/anonymized when the data no longer needs to be kept (e.g. when you stop using the Service and delete your account and/or when the retention time set out in applicable law, if any, is due). Deleted or anonymized data cannot be recovered. To request retention or deletion of personal data please refer to the segment “contact information” below.
The Services are not directed to persons under the age of 13 years. If you are a parent or guardian of a person under the age of 13 and you become aware of that the child has provided personal data to us without your consent, please contact email@example.com exercise your access, rectification, erasure, limiting of processing and objection rights.
You have an absolute right to object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing. You also have the right to withdraw your prior given consent. The withdrawal of your consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent before its withdrawal, and we may continue processing your personal data based on other legal grounds, except for direct marketing.
You have the right to request access and further information concerning the processing of your personal data, or request that we correct, rectify, complete, erase or restrict the processing of your personal data. You have the right to obtain a copy of the personal data that we process relating to you free of charge once (1) every calendar year. For any additional copies requested by you, we may charge a reasonable fee based on administrative costs.
If the processing is based on the legal grounds consent or fulfilment of contract you have the right to data portability. Data portability means that you can receive the personal data that you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and have the right to transfer such data to another data controllers.
To exercise your rights, or if you have any questions regarding our processing of your personal data, please contact us at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org. In your letter/email please state the username and e-mail you used upon registering for our Service. Note that you should sign the request to receive information of the processing of your personal data yourself.
If you have any complaints regarding our processing of your personal data, you may file a complaint to the competent data protection authority. You can find out more about the local data protection authorities under the following link: http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/bodies/authorities/index_en.htm.
CHANGE OF CONTROL
Want to know more?
92% of consumers online trust content from friends and family above all other forms of brand messages.
Get in touch and start harnessing the power of digital Word of Mouth marketing.
Get in touch through the form or contact us at