Welcome, And thank you for deciding to register to Brandie and use our products and services. We are happy and grateful for your trust!
Brandie Technologies AB, reg. no. 559058-6250, Skeppsbron 8, 111 30 Stockholm, Sweden (hereinafter “Brandie Technologies”, “we”, “our” or “us”) provides an interactive marketing platform called Brandie, which enables individuals to become brand ambassadors. The Service is provided through Brandie Technologies’s mobile application. These Terms of Service (the “Terms”), including the instructions and policies as referred to herein (together hereinafter the “Agreement”) constitutes an agreement between Brandie Technologies and the user of the Service (“User” or “you”). The Agreement regulates the conditions for the User’s access to and use of the Service.
By entering into this Agreement in connection with the registration of a Brandie Account, you assure that you have read and approved the Agreement and accept that the Agreement shall govern your rights and obligations in connection with the Service. Furthermore, you agree that you shall comply with the Agreement at all times.
For the purposes of these Terms:
- “The Brand Owners” means any and all owners of one or more registered trademarks or any other intellectual property, that have entered into an agreement with Brandie Technologies for the purpose of participating and launching campaigns through Brandie.
- “Brandie Account” means an account that a registered User has created to take part of the Service.
- “Brands” means any and all registered trademarks, design patents or any other intellectual property, including but not limited to names, logos, brands, text and graphics owned by Brand Owners that are accessible for Users through the Service.
- “Rewards” include, but is not limited to, gifts, coupons, discounts, bonuses, or similar offers offered by any of the Brand Owners to a User in accordance with the campaign terms accessible exclusively through the Service.
- “Service” means all features, products and services offered to Users by Brandie Technologies through the interactive marketing platform called Brandie.
- “Supported Platforms” means any of the Social networks (e.g. Facebook, Instagram, WeChat, Twitter), multimedia websites (e.g. YouTube), and blogs (e.g. Tumblr), and all other web sites the Service is able to share Content to.
- “User-generated Content” or “Content” means all content generated, uploaded, posted, sent, received, and stored by Users through the Service, which include or may include Brands.
About the Service
Brandie is the first marketing platform of its kind, it is simply called Crowdmarketing. The main purpose of the Service is to enable the User to become a brand ambassador for any of the Brands, owned by Brand Owners that have entered into an agreement with Brandie Technologies for the purpose of participating and launching campaigns through Brandie. The User chooses which of the Brands he or she wants to represent, selects an appropriate photo in accordance with these Terms, and shares a branded photo post onto any of the Supported Platforms. In return for the loyalty and appreciation, the Brand Owners will reward the User based on how the friends and followers of each User engage with the posted photo on the Supported Platform.
Ownership of the Service
The Service, any content generated by Users using the Service, and the infrastructure used to provide the Service are proprietary to Brandie Technologies.
Rights we grant you
By accessing or using the Service and accepting the Agreement, Brandie Technologies grants you a limited, personal, non-transferable, nonexclusive, revocable license to use the Service pursuant to the Agreement and to any additional terms, policies or amendments set forth by Brandie Technologies.
The User do not have the right to copy, modify, reproduce, distribute, create derivative works from, publicly display, publicly perform, license, lease, sell or re-sell any content, software, products or services obtained from or through the Service without the express written permission of Brandie Technologies.
You may automatically download and install upgrades, updates or other new features that we provide through the Service. The automatic downloads may be adjustable through your mobile or other IT device.
Registration and Account Security
To be able to use the Service, you must register and create a Brandie Account. Upon registration you shall provide accurate and complete information. As long as you are connected to the Service, you are required to update your information in case it changes.
Your Brandie Account is your responsibility and you are solely responsible for any activity that occurs in your Brandie Account. It is therefore important that you protect your Brandie Account information to help Brandie Technologies ensure your Brandie Account security.
To be allowed to use the Service, you shall fulfill the requirements a)—k) when registering a Brandie Account and when using the Service:
- You shall not create a Brandie Account if you are under the age of 16.
- You shall not create more than one personal Brandie Account for yourself.
- Your Brandie Account shall not include any false personal information.
- If you select a username, that is not your real name, we reserve the right to remove it if deemed appropriate.
- You shall not create another Brandie Account if Brandie Technologies has already disabled or terminated your Brandie Account, unless you have received Brandie Technologies prior written permission to do so.
- You shall not buy, sell, rent, or lease access to your Brandie Account, without prior written permission by Brandie Technologies.
- You will not share your password, let anyone else access your Brandie Account, or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your Brandie Account.
- You shall use a strong password and exercise common sense when using the Service to keep your Brandie Account secure.
- If you suspect that your Brandie Account security has been compromised, you shall immediately contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- You shall not violate the Agreement while using the Service.
- You shall not claim any Rewards without completing the full registration process.
By utilizing the Service and participating in related activities, you certify that you meet the age and other eligibility requirements for the Service set forth in the Agreement. If you do not meet the age and other eligibility requirements, you shall discontinue using the Service immediately.
As a User of our Service you accept the role and responsibilities of a brand ambassador for any and all of the Brands. We therefore present you with the conditions a)—n) that you are required to comply with at all times in order to remain a User of the Service and part of the Brandie community:
- You shall not violate any provisions of the Agreement, or engage in anything unlawful, misleading, or malicious.
- You shall not post Content that contains pornography or nudity, graphic violence, threats, hate speech, incitements to violence, or discrimination based on gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, or religion.
- You shall not post Content that is alcohol, tobacco or drug related or contains any other intoxicating substances.
- You shall not post Content that contains or is related to medical products, including but not limited to pharmaceuticals.
- You shall not post Content with the intent of damaging, shaming, discrediting, or in other ways tarnish the Brands or Brand Owners.
- You shall not post Content that contain other trademarks than the Brands of each specific campaign.
- You shall not bully, intimidate, or harass any User.
- You shall not post unauthorized commercial communications, including but not limited to spam.
- You shall not collect Users’ Content or information, or otherwise access the Service, using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers), upload viruses or other malicious code.
- You shall not manipulate the interaction rates of your Content using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers).
- You shall not attempt to circumvent any branding techniques we employ, or attempt to access areas or features of the Service that you are not authorized to access.
- You shall not use the Service in a way that could interfere with, disrupt, negatively affect, or inhibit other Users from fully enjoying the Service, or that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the functioning of the Service.
- You shall not promote any of the Brands towards individuals under the age of 16.
- You shall not encourage or promote any activity that violates any of the provisions of the Agreement.
You alone remain solely responsible for the Content you generate, upload, post, send, or store when using the Service. By using the Service, you shall post Content in accordance with applicable laws and regulations, including but not limited to the Swedish Marketing Practices Act (SFS 2008:486). We reserve the right to immediately terminate or suspend any Brandie Accounts where activity that violates the Agreement has been identified.
If you wish to report a violation of these Terms, please forward all evidence of abuse to email@example.com. Please refer responsibly.
The Service allows you to generate, upload, post, send, receive, and store User-generated Content. When you do so, you retain the ownership rights in that content you had to begin with.
If you allow any of the Brand Owners to publish your Content or information, on Brandie or on the Supported Platforms through the Service, it means that you allow everyone who interact with your published Content on Brandie or on the Supported Platforms, to access and use that information, and to associate it with you (i.e., your username and profile picture).
When you delete your User-generated Content, it is removed from the Service but may remain on the Supported Platforms. You agree and understand that 1) to remove your User-generated Content you may have to remove it from the Supported Platforms, and 2) backup copies may remain for a reasonable period of time (but will not be available to others).
Rights You Grant Us
By accepting the Agreement you grant Brandie Technologies and the Brand Owners a license to use your User-generated Content.
You grant Brandie Technologies a worldwide, royalty-free, sub-licensable, and transferable license to host, store, use, display, reproduce, modify, adapt, edit, publish, and distribute your User-generated Content.
With your explicit consent upon a request from any of the Brand Owners made through the Service you grant the requesting Brand Owner a worldwide, royalty-free, sub-licensable, and transferable license to host, store, use, display, reproduce, modify, adapt, edit, publish, and distribute that User-generated Content. In return, the Brand Owners may choose to, but are not obliged to, offer you additional Rewards or benefits from using your User-generated Content when using the Service.
The Content shared to any Supported Platforms through the Service shall be subject to the specific terms and conditions provided by each individual social network or site. By using the Service you agree to act in accordance with the terms and conditions that apply for any of the Supported Platforms you share Content to through the Service.
If deemed necessary Brandie Technologies may access, review, screen, and delete Content at any time and for any reason, but most importantly, if the Content violates any of the provisions of the Agreement.
You are welcome to share your feedback, ideas, and/or suggestions. However, if they are implemented, we are not obliged to compensate you.
As a User you may participate in campaigns and generate Content and by doing so become eligible for Rewards offered by the Brand Owners. Prior to participating in a campaign you will be presented with its specific terms that may include: what the Reward is, the total number of Rewards in the campaign, the duration of the campaign, location, the target interactions for a post, and how to claim the Reward including, but not limited to, physical stores, online, and in-app purchases.
To become eligible for a Reward you agree to a)—d) below:
- You have voluntarily agreed to participate in the campaign.
- You shall generate Content, which may include, but is not limited to, names, logos, trademarks, text and graphics provided by the Brand Owners through the Service, in accordance with the Agreement.
- You shall generate Content, that may include, but is not limited to, names, logos, trademarks, text and graphics provided by the Brand Owners, in accordance with terms and conditions for each Supported Platform you share the Content to.
- You agree and understand that a campaign may only have a limited number of Rewards.
We reserve the right to deny you the opportunity to claim a Reward in case you violate any of the provisions or in any other way misrepresent the Agreement.
Purchases and Payment
If you make a purchase with a Reward from Brandie, the terms of purchase and payments terms provided by the Brand Owners or the relevant outlet shall apply, unless it is explicitly stated otherwise.
Brandie Technologies will take no responsibility for the products and/or services that may be redeemed through or vouchers or reward codes. This responsibility is solely between the User and the Brand Owners or partners. In addition to this, Brandie Technologies will make no warranty to the Users for the safety, usability, quality, or any other aspect of the service/product for which the voucher or reward code may be redeemed for. Furthermore, for any services or activities that our vouchers can be redeemed for that could result in or involve bodily harm Brandie Technologies takes no responsibility for the activity or service provided by the Brand Owners or partners. The User will take full responsibility for her or his own actions in utilizing the services that can be redeemed through a Brandie voucher or reward
Refund and Cancellation Policy
All offers, rewards and vouchers in our platform are non-refundable by it’s nature if not specifically mentioned otherwise in the detailed description. If you as a User believes that the product or service redeemed though one of our vouchers didn’t meet your expectation or if you believe you have been victim of fraud or other dissatisfaction, please contact us through any of our channels and we will do our best to assist you and take action accordingly. We may in some cases make exceptions to the non-refund policy.
Mobile Devices and Data Charges
Brandie provides you the Service for free but you are solely responsible for any mobile charges that you may incur for using the Service, including data charges. If you’re unsure what those charges may be, you should consult your service provider before using the Service.
When using the Service, you provide Brandie Technologies with your consent and all rights necessary to enable Users to sync their devices with any information that is visible to them through Brandie.
Copyright, Trademarks and Other Intellectual Property
The Brands provided by the Brand Owners through the Service are protected by intellectual property law and are under license from the Brand Owners to Brandie Technologies. The Brands shall therefore be used by you for the sole purpose of generating and sharing Content in accordance with the Agreement.
The Service contains copyrighted material, trademarks, design patents and other proprietary information, including, without limitation, text, software, photos, video, and graphics. The entire contents of the Service are protected by copyright, trademarks, design patents and other intellectual property owned by Brandie Technologies, the Brand Owners or other third parties. Brandie Technologies owns a copyright in the selection, coordination, arrangement and enhancement of such content, as well as in the content original to it. You may not modify, distribute, publish, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works or in any way exploit any of the content or User-generated Content, in whole or in part. No downloading, copying, redistribution, retransmission, publication or commercial exploitation of the Service, the content or the User-generated Content is permitted without the express permission of Brandie Technologies. If downloading, copying, redistribution, retransmission or publication of copyrighted material is permitted by us, you shall make independent attribution and/or make no changes in or deletion of any author attribution, trademark legend or copyright notice. You acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights, including but not limited to intellectual property rights, by downloading or using material in connection with the Service. Any violation of these restrictions may result in a copyright, trademark, design patent or other intellectual property right infringement that may subject you to civil and/or criminal penalties.
Term and Termination
The Agreement is valid until further notice. You may terminate the Agreement and, consequently, delete your Brandie Account or disable your application at any time. In all such cases, this Agreement no longer applies, with the exception of section: 5, 7-9, 14-21 and 23. Brandie Technologies may terminate the Agreement and/or cease to provide the Service at any time.
Brandie Technologies reserves the right to delete your Brandie Account and deny you access to the Service and/or terminate the Agreement if:
- You violate any of the provisions of the Agreement or if Brandie Technologies deems that you in any way create risk or possible legal exposure for Brandie Technologies, the Brand Owners, and/or the Supported Platforms,
- Brandie Technologies has received information about, or has reasonable grounds to assume that you will use the Service in violation of this Agreement or any applicable law or regulation.
- There is any information regarding technical or administrative routines for information security indicating that there are reasonable grounds to believe that your Brandie Account will be misused.
- There is any other reason to believe that your Brandie Account has been misused or will be misused,
- You revoke your consent to the processing of personal data as described in item 6.2, or
- You do not provide accurate, complete and updated information in connection with your Brandie Account.
You will be notified of such termination, deletion or denied access by email or the next time you attempt to access your Brandie Account.
Governing Law and Disputes
The Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the national laws and provisions of the country of Sweden. You hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of and venue in Swedish courts, in any dispute, controversy or claim arising out of or in connection with the Agreement, or the breach, termination or invalidity thereof.
Notwithstanding any other provisions of the Agreement, Brandie Technologies may seek injunctive or other equitable relief from any court of competent jurisdiction. You agree that any dispute that cannot be resolved between the parties shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action.
If you are not pleased with or have questions concerning our Service, you are welcome to contact us at any time.
WHILE BRANDIE TECHNOLOGIES USES REASONABLE EFFORTS TO INCLUDE ACCURATE AND UP-TO-DATE INFORMATION, BRANDIE TECHNOLOGIES SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY FOR THE ACCURACY, CONTENT, COMPLETENESS, LEGALITY, RELIABILITY, OR OPERABILITY OR AVAILABILITY OF INFORMATION OR MATERIAL DISPLAYED IN ANY AND ALL OF BRANDIE TECHNOLOGIES’S WEB SITES, EITHER NOW OPERATING OR CREATED IN THE FUTURE. BRANDIE TECHNOLOGIES DISCLAIMS ANY RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY FOR THE DELETION, FAILURE TO STORE, MIS-DELIVERY, OR UNTIMELY DELIVERY OF ANY INFORMATION OR MATERIAL. BRANDIE TECHNOLOGIES DISCLAIMS ANY RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY FOR ANY HARM RESULTING FROM DOWNLOADING OR ACCESSING ANY INFORMATION OR MATERIAL ON THE INTERNET THROUGH THE SERVICE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL BRANDIE TECHNOLOGIES BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY DELAY OR FAILURE IN PERFORMANCE RESULTING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM ACTS OF NATURE, FORCES, OR CAUSES BEYOND ITS REASONABLE CONTROL, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, INTERNET FAILURES, COMPUTER EQUIPMENT FAILURES, TELECOMMUNICATION EQUIPMENT FAILURES, OTHER EQUIPMENT FAILURES, ELECTRICAL POWER FAILURES, STRIKES, LABOR DISPUTES, RIOTS, INSURRECTIONS, CIVIL DISTURBANCES, SHORTAGES OF LABOR OR MATERIALS, FIRES, FLOODS, STORMS, EXPLOSIONS, ACTS OF GOD, WAR, GOVERNMENTAL ACTIONS, ORDERS OF DOMESTIC OR FOREIGN COURTS OR TRIBUNALS, NON-PERFORMANCE OF THIRD PARTIES, OR LOSS OF OR FLUCTUATIONS IN HEAT, LIGHT, OR AIR CONDITIONING.
YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. BRANDIE TECHNOLOGIES EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. BRANDIE MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT (I) THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, (II) THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, (III) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, (IV) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES OR INFORMATION PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS, (V) YOUR MESSAGES, DATA OR INFORMATION, IN WHATEVER FORM OR MEDIUM, WILL NOT BE LOST, AND (VI) ANY ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED. ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK, AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM BRANDIE TECHNOLOGIES, OR THROUGH OR FROM THE SERVICE WILL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THESE TERMS.
YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOU DOWNLOAD OR OTHERWISE OBTAIN MATERIAL OR DATA THROUGH THE USE OF WEB SITES PROVIDED BY BRANDIE TECHNOLOGIES AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK. YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS THAT VARY FROM JURISDICTION TO JURISDICTION. BRANDIE TECHNOLOGIES AND ITS WEB SITES ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR CONTENT POSTED BY USERS, THIRD PARTIES, ACTIONS OF ANY THIRD PARTY OR FOR ANY DAMAGE TO, OR VIRUS THAT MAY INFECT, A USER’S COMPUTER EQUIPMENT OR OTHER PROPERTY.
Limitation of Liability
YOU AGREE THAT BRANDIE TECHNOLOGIES AND ITS AFFILIATES WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF BRANDIE TECHNOLOGIES AND ITS AFFILIATES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM: (I) THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE; (II) THE COST OF GETTING SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY PRODUCTS, DATA, INFORMATION OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED OR MESSAGES RECEIVED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH OR FROM THE SERVICE; (III) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA; (IV) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANYONE IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICE; OR (V) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SERVICE. IF, NOTWITHSTANDING THE OTHER PROVISIONS OF THESE TERMS, BRANDIE TECHNOLOGIES AND ITS AFFILIATES ARE FOUND TO BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DAMAGE OR LOSS WHICH ARISE OUT OF OR IS ANY WAY CONNECTED TO YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES, LIABILITY OF BRANDIE TECHNOLOGIES AND ITS AFFILIATES SHALL IN NO EVENT AGGREGATE LIABILITY FOR ALL CLAIMS RELATING TO THE SERVICES EXCEED THE GREATER OF 1,000 SEK OR THE AMOUNT YOU PAID BRANDIE TECHNOLOGIES, IF ANY, IN THE LAST 12 MONTHS.
BY REGISTERING AND/OR PARTICIPATING IN ANY SERVICES OFFERED BY BRANDIE TECHNOLOGIES, YOU AGREE TO INDEMNIFY, DEFEND, AND HOLD HARMLESS BRANDIE TECHNOLOGIES, ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, AND THE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, SHAREHOLDERS, VENDORS, PARTNERS, CONTRACTORS, AGENTS, LICENSORS OR OTHER REPRESENTATIVES OF EACH OF THEM AND ALL THEIR SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS (COLLECTIVELY, THE “INDEMNITEES”) IN RESPECT OF ALL CLAIMS, COSTS (INCLUDING LEGAL FEES AND COSTS), DAMAGES, LIABILITIES AND EXPENSES OR OBLIGATIONS OF ANY KIND, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OR MISUSE OF THE SERVICE (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION USE OF YOUR BRANDIE ACCOUNT, WHETHER OR NOT AUTHORIZED BY YOU). BRANDIE RETAINS THE RIGHT TO ASSUME THE EXCLUSIVE DEFENSE AND CONTROL OF ANY CLAIM SUPPORTING INDEMNIFICATION, AND IN SUCH CASES YOU AGREE TO COOPERATE WITH US TO DEFEND ANY SUCH CLAIM. YOU WILL NOT SETTLE ANY CLAIM COVERED BY THIS SECTION AND THE DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES WITHOUT BRANDIE TECHNOLOGIES’S PRIOR WRITTEN APPROVAL.
BY REGISTERING FOR A BRANDIE ACCOUNT AND/OR ACTIVITY RELATED TO USING THE SERVICE, YOU AGREE WITHOUT LIMITATION THAT BRANDIE TECHNOLOGIES IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE, LOSS, OR INJURY RESULTING FROM HACKING, TAMPERING, OR OTHER UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS OR USE OF THE SERVICE OR YOUR BRANDIE ACCOUNT. ANY ATTEMPT TO GAIN UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO THE BRANDIE TECHNOLOGIES’S SYSTEMS, THE SERVICE OR ANY BRANDIE ACCOUNT, INTERFERENCE WITH PROCEDURES OR PERFORMANCE OF THE SERVICE, OR DELIBERATELY DAMAGING OR UNDERMINING THE SERVICE IS SUBJECT TO CIVIL AND/OR CRIMINAL PROSECUTION AND WILL RESULT IN IMMEDIATE TERMINATION OF YOUR BRANDIE ACCOUNT AND FORFEITURE OF ANY REWARDS TO WHICH YOU ARE OTHERWISE ENTITLED. ANY ATTEMPT TO USE THE SERVICE BY MEANS OF AUTOMATIC, MACRO, PROGRAMMED, OR SIMILAR METHODS, OR TO OTHERWISE COMMIT FRAUD WITH REGARD TO THE SERVICE, WILL RESULT IN ACTIVE PURSUIT OF CIVIL LITIGATION AND/OR CRIMINAL PROSECUTION, TERMINATION OF YOUR BRANDIE ACCOUNT, AND FORFEITURE OF ALL PRIZES TO WHICH YOU MIGHT OTHERWISE BE ENTITLED.
Web Sites or Services Provided by Third Parties
The Service may contain links or references to web sites that are not operated by Brandie Technologies. Brandie Technologies does not have any control over, and accepts no responsibility for, the content of such web sites. The User is fully responsible for the use of such web sites and is therefore recommended to carefully read any user terms and policies regarding privacy and confidentiality that may be applicable.
Transfer of Rights
The rights and obligations of this Agreement may not be transferred by a User without Brandie Technologies prior written consent. Brandie Technologies has the right to fully or partially transfer rights and obligations under this Agreement to another party without the User’s consent.
Special Provisions Applicable to Users Outside Sweden
Brandie Technologies’s ambition is to create a global community where the Agreement apply to all users. Brandie Technologies strives to respect local laws. If you are a User or non-user who interact with Brandie Technologies’s application and/or Service outside Sweden you consent to having your personal data transferred to and processed in Sweden.
By using the Service, you shall post Content in accordance with applicable laws and regulations, including but not limited to marketing laws.
Brandie Technologies makes no representation that the Service is operated in accordance with the laws or regulations of, or governed by, other nations.
Modification and Amendments
Brandie Technologies will send you a notification at least one (1) month prior to making changes to these Terms and will give you the opportunity to unsubscribe from our Service and uninstall the application, if you do not agree with such changes.
Your continued use of our Service, following notice of the changes to the Terms, constitutes your acceptance of any amendments or modifications.
Brandie Technologies is consistently trying to improve and grow the Service for you. At times we may add or remove features, products, or functionalities, and we may also suspend or stop the Service altogether. We may take any of these actions at any time, without providing you with any prior written notice.
Should the Agreement contain any provision which is ineffective, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of the Agreement.
No failure or delay in exercising any right, power or privilege hereunder shall operate as a waiver thereof, nor shall single or partial exercise thereof preclude any other or further exercise thereof or the exercise of any other right, power or privilege hereunder.
In case a translated version of the Agreement conflict with the English version, the English version of the Agreement shall prevail.
We sincerely hope you will enjoy the Service and encourage you to reach out to us with any ideas or questions! We look forward to hearing from you!
/ The Brandie Team
Want to know more?
92% of consumers online trust content from friends and family above all other forms of brand messages.
Get in touch and start harnessing the power of digital Word of Mouth marketing.
Get in touch through the form or contact us at